Most people will probably know the TuneIn radio app from their Android/iOS device and this addon offers you many features that you would find on the mobile app. The addon by Brian Hornsby allows you to find radio stations from all over the world. If you already have a TuneIn account you can login and see all your favourites etc. from within the Kodi / XBMC add-on.
TuneIn account username
TuneIn account password
Display TuneIn Featured Station
If set to true display TuneIn featured stations. Default: true
Display TuneIn Local Station(s)
If set to true display TuneIn local stations. Default: true
Language used by TuneIn. Allowed values: ar-SA|cs-CZ|da-DK|nl-NL|fi-FI|fr-FR|de-DE|el-GR|hi-IN|hu-HU|it-IT|ja-JP|ko-KR|pl-PL|pt-PT|ru-RU|zh-CN|es-ES|sv-SV|zh-TW|tr-TR|en-GB|en-US. Default: en-GB
A specific latitude/longitude pair, comma separated, used to target local radio.
To Install TuneIn Radio Kodi:
- Download the TuneIn Radio Add-On and save to a location you can easily remember
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Navigate to where you downloaded the zip in the first step and select plugin.audio.tuneinradio-3.0.0.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
TuneIn Radio is now installed. As usual the add-on now can be accessed via MUSIC > Add-Ons > TuneIn Radio from your home screen.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN, using this link
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your internet traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- 7 day money back guarantee