The SwiftKey beta keyboard app for Android is currently rolling out a few updates.
The changelog shows:
- Incognito Mode
- Shortcuts / Text expansion
- Switch to Latin layout when in password/email field
- All arrow keys can be accessed on main layout on tablets
- Red underline issue for some locales and Android N
- You can now use the virtual keyboard on Android N when connected to a BT/physical keyboard
You can access incognito mode via quick settings in the keyboard. One you enable it the keyboard changes to a great looking dark theme - with a mask in the background. When you are running incognito mode the keyboard doesn't learn any new words and will not save any data. You can still access personal things that you have added such as the new text expansion items which can be found in the clipboard settings menu.
If you use SwiftKey on a tablet then you will find that you can include the full arrow key row at the bottom.
Source: Android Police
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your internet traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- 7 day money back guarantee