If you use Safari you may have noticed that after downloading a zip file it automatically opens the file. This can be a littl frustrating so here is how you can quickly and easily fix the problem.
- Open Safari
- Select Preferences (CMD+, or Safari > Preferences)
- Under the General Tab Uncheck Open Safe Files After Downloading
Safari will now no longer decompress a zip file after dowloading. This also stops movie files, sound files, PDFs and text documents from opening after downloading in Safari too.
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your internet traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- 7 day money back guarantee