You can easily share a network connection on Windows 10 in just a few steps via the Wireless Hotspot feature in your Windows settings.
The most common need for this feature is when there is only an ethernet connection available and there are others around that need to get online too.
- Click on the Windows button and select Settings
- Select Network and Internet
- Select Mobile Hotspot
- Select Edit
- Add an easily recognisable Network name and then add a Network password and select Save
- Turn on Share my internet connection with other devices
Your mobile hotspot is now enabled and up to 8 people can connect and use your internet connection.
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your internet traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- 7 day money back guarantee