As I have seen a few people landing on my site recently looking to remove Xposed modules and landing on a post I made about removing the Xposed Framework I thought I would put a post together to show how easy it is to remove a single module.
- Open Xposed Installer from your App Drawer
- Select Modules
- Long press the module you wish to remove
- Select Uninstall
There you have it nice and simple and the module that you no longer want or might be conflicting with other modules is now removed.
If you are interested in seeing a list of most of the currently available Xposed modules then head over to XDA and check out this list by cities516 who has done a great job of categorising them all. Any new modules added are clearly marked so when you return to take a look for new ones they are easy to find.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN, using this link
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your internet traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- 7 day money back guarantee