The latest update to Telegram (v3.13) allows you to play html5 games with your contacts. Your Android device needs to be running KitKat 4.4+.
At the moment there are around 30 games available to play. Most of the games comes from @gamee and three of the games are from @gamebot.
To start a game you just need to do the following:
- In your contact list click on the search icon
- Type the name of a bot (@gamee or @gamebot) and select it
- Click on Start
- Select an option
- Your game will now appear in your chat window. You can choose to play the game on your own or with friends
- Selecting With friends will open your current chat list. Select a list
- Start playing
That is all you need to do to start gaming.
You can also type the name of a bot into a current chat and then the list of games available from that bot will appear in your chat window
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your internet traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- 7 day money back guarantee