As Siri supports a wide range of third party apps in iOS I thought I would add a guide on how you can enable/disable which apps Siri can use on your iOS device.
Third party apps that are supported include:
and many more.
When you have apps enabled you can make requests to Siri that involves Siri using the app in question: order an Uber, make a Skype call to a certain contact, send a payment via Paypal, send a message via Whatsapp etc.
- Select Settings
- Select Siri
- Select App Support
- You will now see a list of apps that you have on your device that are supported by Siri
- Just click on the toggle switch to enable or disable the app
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN, using this link
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your internet traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- 7 day money back guarantee