Google have just released a new app for Android & iOS that allows you to quickly and easily digitalise your physical photo collection.
PhotoScan acts as a scanner that lets you scan and save your favourite printed photos using your phone’s camera.
If you do have a lot of old photos and have been putting off scanning them with an old, cumbersome photo scanner then this app might be what you have been looking for. The scanned photo will be saved to your device so you can then easily move them to the cloud, your computer or wherever else you store files.
- Get glare-free scans with an easy step-by-step capture flow
- Automatic cropping based on edge detection
- Straight, rectangular scans with perspective correction
- Smart rotation, so your photos stay right-side-up no matter which way you scan them
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your internet traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- 7 day money back guarantee