The public release of the MQ7 skin is now available. This is for Jarvis users only.
- A skin in 1080p - all code altered and some textures redone
- A new concept to the main menu - clean and modern visual
- Vertical menu - a small and clean vertical menu that interferes as little as possible on the existing layout
- A new theme - colours that mix white, yellow, orange and black
- A more agile main menu - the widgets selector is now a popup window, keeping its functionalities. This should avoid its unnecessary loading. From first use it is easy to notice better performance
- A new colour for textures called 'terracotta' created especially for Aeon MQ 7
To Install Aeon MQ7 Kodi:
- Download the MQ7 Skin and save it to a location you can easily access on your Kodi device (right click on the file - skin.aeonmq7-x.x.x.zip - and select download)
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Navigate to where you downloaded the zip in the first step and select skin.aeonmq7-x.x.x.zip
- A lot of stuff will install so you may need to wait a short while but at the end you will be asked if you would like to switch to the MQ7 skin. Select Yes if you want to try it immediately or close if you don't.
- The skin will be available to change at any time via SYSTEM > Appearance > Skin > Skin
If you get a failed dependency I would guess it is the Artwork downloader. You can manually install that via SYSTEM > Add-ons > Install from Repository > Kodi Add-on Repository > Program add-ons > Artwork Downloader. If that fails then you may have a repo that also contains that add-on and that will be causing the issue so you will need to find what it is and delete that repo temporarily (I know the DaHenchmen repo contains it).
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee