Abusive Gym Reminder is an app that is a bit of fun for people who go to the gym and want a reminder to go and do their workout. If you don't do it then the app will give you a message which you can set to:
- Passive Aggressive
- Abusive (Mature)
This app requires access to your location to work so if you are someone who doesn't like allowing location access to an app then you may as well stop reading now.
Abusive Gym Reminder tracks your gym habits and calls you a loser when you miss gym days. It is free, open source, and contains no ads.
From the dev
I wrote this for myself a while back, and thought I'd share it. Please bear with me while I work out the features and bugs, and don't take it too seriously.
Warning: Some messages are very abusive.
HOW IT WORKS
- Abusive Gym Reminder sets up a geofence and AUTOMATICALLY tracks your gym attendance using GPS
- When you don't meet your daily gym goals, you'll receive a message the next morning reminding you of how worthless you are
HOW TO SETUP
- Open the app
- It will ask for access to your location click ALLOW
- Select Find your gym
- You will now be taken to a map so you can set the location of your gym. Once you have found the location of your gym click Select this location
- Confirm the location is correct
- Now pick the days you want to work out
- Once this is done the app is setup and ready to use
- Go into settings to change the level of abuse you want to see in the message you which is sent to the notification screen on your Android device
Download from the Google Play Store
This app is published open source under the GPLv3 License and the source can be found here.
Please contribute your own insults here.
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your internet traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- 7 day money back guarantee